Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have You Taken the Trivia Challenge?

Returning to our discussion about the Video Music Awards (VMA), this week I stumbled upon the VMA Trivia Challenge on MTV's website.

Since, I've watched the VMAs regularly since 1999 and have done a bit of research on past VMAs for the purpose of this blog, I felt confident that I would answer more questions correct than incorrect.

All questions in the trivia challenge were about the most memorable moments in VMA history, the moments viewers remember!

Unfortunately, I can't say that moments from this years VMAs will be added to the trivia challenge. As we know, it lacked spontaneity and entertainment and isn't comparable to past award shows.

Take the trivia challenge below! How well did you score?

No comments:

Post a Comment