Thursday, October 14, 2010

There's Nothing You Can't Do...At The VMAs

Hanging out with my sister and her roommates, I decided to asked them what they thought about this year's Video Music Awards.

They all agreed that this years VMAs lacked in spontaneity and crazy antics from celebrities, which is what makes the VMAs so fun to watch.

One of my sister's roommates made a quick comparison to this years VMAs to last years...you know when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech AND when lil' mama jumped on stage during Jay-Z and Alicia Keys performance of "Empire State of Mind"!

In all honesty I don't remember that happening, but luckily I was able to find the performance online, which you can view here!

What do you think of Lil' Mama's interruption? Is it what you want to see more of at the VMAs?

No comments:

Post a Comment